So.. here I am - I have been wanting to do this for a while, a daily log/journal/blog thing, and here it is. I don't really know who is going to read it, but I do know that I am more popular than Britney Spears.. ha ha ha. I am throwing out a piece of me into this thing we call the web, and I'm not gonna lie - it's kinda scary. So take what you can - and allow me to reintroduce myself.. my name is D.....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What does your birthday say about you?

May:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

Just thought it kind of sounded like me... lol..

1 comment:

  1. dude, i'm a may child too...but this sounds WAYYYYYYY more like you than it does me hahahah!

    ReplyDelete