So.. here I am - I have been wanting to do this for a while, a daily log/journal/blog thing, and here it is. I don't really know who is going to read it, but I do know that I am more popular than Britney Spears.. ha ha ha. I am throwing out a piece of me into this thing we call the web, and I'm not gonna lie - it's kinda scary. So take what you can - and allow me to reintroduce myself.. my name is D.....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twitter me!


Yup.. i definitely decided to sign up for a twitter account.. I don't know if it's because the gossip magazine collection is costing me my savings, or that my cat brought me a lovely little birdy on my door step this morning that made me think of twitter... etiher way I joined even though I feel quite stalker-ish I can't stop! It's taken me the whole day to try and figure twitting out.. but I can't help but feel like I'm controlling my own TMZ account! haha.. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be living in LA!
P.S. Good day by day eh?? maybe I should've named it month by month instead hahaha

1 comment: