So.. here I am - I have been wanting to do this for a while, a daily log/journal/blog thing, and here it is. I don't really know who is going to read it, but I do know that I am more popular than Britney Spears.. ha ha ha. I am throwing out a piece of me into this thing we call the web, and I'm not gonna lie - it's kinda scary. So take what you can - and allow me to reintroduce myself.. my name is D.....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

X Factor

I have to admit, I spend a lot of time watching You Tube X Factor clips! There is true, raw talent and it is amazing! Here is one of my favorites.. Danyl.. oh Danyl! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj9z8QDTfU

2 comments:

  1. hey! you are actually back on! I thought you didn't use this badboy anymore? Anyways...good to see you are alive and well you silly motherblogger. Peace for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yah the itch came back.. lol Im definitely alive little fella, alive and kickin!!! Ill come check out ur blogs!!

    ReplyDelete